The Brickell House development is one we're all very excited about at SFPGM HQ. For a start, it's just down the street from our offices in the hip and cool Brickell neighborhood. At less than a block from the beautiful blue hue of Biscayne Bay and standing tall and proud among the elegant, chic cultural and entertainment district, Brickell House has got Miami talking!
The energy and buzz surrounding this new building is palpable. In the thriving multi-cutural neighborhood and veritable business hub of the South, education, government and and entertainment all mix here to reward residents with the most elegant, yet eclectic of lifestyles.
The buidling amenities are extensive and include:
- pedestrian friendly street-front with shops and restaurants inside and outdoor terraces too
- grand triple height lobby made from stone, wood and steel for an elegant finish
- 24 hour welcome desk with concierge and valet
- cutting edge secure parking with automated garage and access control
- private owners' lounge
- high-definition screening room with 10 foot screen
- 50 foot long lap pool with heated whirlpool spa
- children's playroom
- lucury health spa with spa, sauna and steam room
- state of the art fitness center
- exclusive 46th floor residents only rooftop swimming pool and sundeck
Art is an vital part of the Brickell house development as the building's interior designers point out...
“Just as Art Basel Miami has become an influential part of the cultural lives of Miamians, art will become an important element in our design for BrickellHouse. We are looking forward to creating new ways of combining art and luxury living.” – Glenn Pushelberg
This adds a further dimension of intrigue and interest and should serve to keep residents feeling relaxed and simultaneously inspired by their surroundings.
For more information on the remaining available units, please give Leah Santos a call on 305 639-8374 or to download a copy of the full brochure with details and information on the residences, please click here.