The Bank of America Florida Enhanced Short Sale Relocation Assistance Program has been extended to Dec. 12, 2011.
This program offers enhanced relocation assistance to help encourage homeowners to engage with Bank of America on a pre-offer short sale. Homeowners may be eligible for relocation assistance between $5,000 and $20,000.* CASH!
- Homeowners with property in Florida
- Short sales initiated without an offer between Sept. 26 and Dec. 12, 2011
- The customer will have to be eligible for one of the without an offer programs, such as the Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) program or Bank of America's proprietary program (specific investor participation and eligibility criteria do apply to these programs)
- Successful closing of the eligible short sale by Aug. 31, 2012
- Ginnie Mae, FHA, VA and USDA loans are ineligible for participation
- Lot loans are ineligible for participation
- Properties outside Florida are not eligible for participation
- Short sales initiated with an offer are not currently eligible for the enhanced relocation assistance
Homeowners, don't miss this opportunity to get CASH assistance!!! Call me today to schedule your free foreclosure alternatives consultation!
For more information regarding Short Sales, and to get your free report to explain your options and help you decide on a course of action visit www.BryanRobertBall.com
If you don't have a Bank of America Home Loan you may still be eligible to receive relocation assistance through another Short Sale program!!!
Bryan Ball, CDPE (888) 209-SFPG x0019
Certified Distressed Property Expert